So here's what happend...
Normally I would be against exercise, my whole life I've been as lazy as anyone could be... Except like one month arround 4 years ago; I got sick so went back to being lazy...
And that's how it has been for the my 20 something years of my life. (26 to be exact)
Today I went for a small ride on my bike. It was less than half a kilometer but I felt great!!!
I completely forgot how good working out makes one feel.
I have been wanting to get in shape for arround a couple of months, just to be preaty again, 'case u know, if one is fat one is ugly.
But I was wrong, so wrong. I hate to admit it.
A woman can not be wrong, ever (but that's another topic).
Every thing yells that skiny people are happier, and get a lot of BFs and have a great life. But that's just completely wrong, and the worst part is everyone also says it, that one has to be happy about ones body etc etc etc...
And then, everything make sense now. I just want to be healthier, be happier, have just a better shape and not shape as in my body, shape as in some day I might be able to run a few miles.
So to be honest, I'm very proud of my. Taking my bike and almost having an attack 'cause there was too much air coming into my lungs.
Just took a small step to a better life...
And well here's my photo after arriving home:

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario