Today is a good day... Nothing else...
Sometimes we are just to busy with "our life" that we dont stop to smell the flowers (too cliché isnt it?)... Ok lets start on the beggining...
All Sundays and everyother wednesday I go to church; today I didnt wanted to go but my concience didnt let me stay. Im happy I went, though.
I learned today that one should always be in need of searching for out Father's mercy, for his teachings, his everyday miracles.
So why is it that everyday we just woke up to work work work?? We should take the time to be thankful, to see the miracles arround the world, to check your family and see how big they have grown up to.
The reason for me being so selfish that I wanted to go today to church was the same reason we always forget to be gratefull., we think that we have everything we need and dont need anyone elses help.
I want to feel in need for my Father's word... And would do everything I can to be always like that.
So at the end we just have to take the time to find the time to smell the flowers on our way....
And now, gotta go.. have to do my workout for today...

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario