Well you know must people hate Mondays, and I didn't have anything to write about so that's why I didn't write anything yesterday.... I wasn't going to write today either but I just finish talking about a subject it just make my guts boil.
Currently, I work with a bunch of people, we all do the same, and all that. But here's this thing, most of them have this crazy idea that our employer have to give us the very best of the universe, and everything we could think about.
I mean, what happens with most people is that get use to receiving x amount of presents. For example, when one stars to grow old, one stop receiving toys, gifts, I things that would make you wish for next year to come quicker.
Same thing happens at work, we get to go out early one day now everyone thinks we should have it everyday. We get some cake to celebrate a birthday, now we should demand ice cream with it. Get the idea?
So, why does this makes me wanna yell???? God!!!! We all are getting paid every month for doing what we were employed for. We all signed a paper that says the things you have to do and what the employer have to do as well.
Does my or your contract says "you're allow to go early 2 times per week"? Or "you should have at least 3 naps a day per hour worked"? Or "if you don't like your paycheck come a take another"?
If it does, then hire me, I'll complain.as much as a public worker would.
We should always be thankful for our work, for our paycheck, for or schedule. If we have the chance to give our opinion give it, but don't complaint. If you're boss is going to give you a treat, accept it, as much as you would if they were giving you money.
As my Grampa would say "sí trabajar fuera bonito, no pagarían por hacerlo". It means, if working was something good we would not be getting pay to do it.
I'm not saying that we should not fight for or ideas our dreams, but everything has its real value and time. If something is not right, cause face it humans are dumb, go make it right.
If someone gives you the opportunity, take it and show your best. Go get them!!!!!
I'll understand the point of view when you tell me: I keep trying but they just don't care...
So, tell me now; how difficult is to work with a nice paycheck, benefits, Monday to Friday schedule, extensive health assurance, death policy, extra activities, amoung others???
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario