Well hello hello... I'm here again, I just forgot to write sorry... :)
So I've been thinking about a lot of things lately, but one of it is the extended topic of love. But I'm just going to write a little about it.
What is love? They say there's different kinds of love: The love you have for your parents, for your kids, your pets, your things. But the love I acctually like the most is the one that comes from above, yes from our Father.
And because of that is what gratefulness comes with.
We all should be thankfull for everything we have in life. For all the good things and the no so good. I'm thankfull for my nieces and my nephew, for my mon, for my dad, my brother and my sister. For my brothers and sisters from Church. For my job, etc, etc, etc....
The Bible says, Love is endless, is not selfish, is full and will not be extingish by anything.
Eveyone try to give Love to their most close people, but if one does something they didnt expect one to do, that Love would be decrease until someday it would not be anything at all.
Why keep trying to win someone's love? If eventually it would just stop loving you.
So that's my point, I have the Love and Mercy from our God. And there's nothing I could do that HE would stop loving me.
I did love a "man" once, but it was so heptic, and so unsettleling that I promise myself I would never ever feel like that again, for anyone, ever.
But that got me thinking... I did Love, I do know where I would be able to love someone, even though I do not have that same feeling in return, at least I was human enough to provide it, and learn whatever leason I needed to learn in that moment.
You know, with age we all learn new things...
How to overcome all those fears and ghosts, to know where not to go, what not to do, what not to say. So for me, the biggest leason I have learn Is that the eternal Love that God has for me is the motor I need to keep going. And give him my endless love in return.
There's people out there who thing they are all alone, and that no one will ever care for them. There's children that their parents couldn't take care of them, and they wish with all their strengh to have some one that will love them no matter what. There's elder people that just wants a "love you" from their grow kids and maybe a visit every sunday.
So if I just keep looking for what I dont have, all the other valuable stuff in my life that I do have will be taken for granted
So the point is... stop complaing about every single thing and just be gratefull that someone up there love's ya!!!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario